The Critical Manufacturing MES and Industry 4.0 International Summit is a unique opportunity for you, our valued customers, to share your successes and insights with your peers and the smart manufacturing community. We are inviting presenters to inspire and share cutting-edge ideas convey the current state of your MES implementation and your plans for the future.
Whether you are just beginning your journey or are far advanced towards your goals, your voice is essential to help grow our conference participants manufacturing leadership and professional skills.
As a guide, here are just a few of the hot topics and case studies we are looking for but we encourage you to tell your own story.
- Best practices for running a successful MES project/selection
- Empowering your manufacturing workforce using Modern MES
- MES as a foundation for achieving Industry 4.0
- Using a single MES for vertical integration across multi-mode manufacturing operations
- MES inside the Smart Factory
- Reducing complexity and increasing visibility using modern MES
- Cutting edge ideas for modelling MES for any process
- MES and IoT
- Reducing risk and complexity
- Owning and managing your MES implementation with maximum flexibility
- Multi-site implementation, a global view of operations
- Your Smart roadmap to Industry 4.0
- Lot size 1 to mass customization
Submit your topic and abstract here
(title and abstract of maximum 300 words).
If you prefer to sit on a panel or roundtable discussion, please let us know your preferred topics in the Comment section.
The submission deadline is February 29th, 2020